Followers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

dillemma!!!!!

hai u guys....welcome to my blog again hope u will enjoy reading my writing here.....thanks for visiting...im so sorry for the viewers out there because im do not have much time to upload my picture right now....im busy doing my primary job as a students in matriculation centre...i actually dillemma right now whether i want to participate in dance o not...my friends have already asked me to enter dance because he do not have enough members....so just now he actually bargain and pursued me to enter dance...but i have some reasons for do not entering dance for this semester...for your information i actually have promises to my mom for do not entering anything for this sem.....so im in dillemma whether want to enter o not....my friends are actualy do not know my situation right now..i want to become a doctor...so i have to give full commitment on my studies...in order to make my dreams come true...oh God please help me in making right decision....waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

No comments: