Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

hayayayayaiii...

allopppsssss.......everyone....hai see u again in my blog....i want to wish gud luck for those who are already got promotion to further their study into matric...for ur information...matrics is the best place for people who likes study very much....dont miss out ur chances to further study in matics...and i wish u all the best...enjoy ur matrics life....plz do concentrate on ur study and never play-play with this precious opportunity...hahaha...im free right now...so i can talk a lot about matrics...now im also wanna congrats to my best friend(DIVA she8) because he got to get along into USM interview in kubang kerian...he will become future doctor...amin....most my friends had already further their study in their dreams courses.....only me left and do not know my luck whether i can further study in my dreams course....wish me gud luck......k tatata.....keep supports ct...and other artistes....ahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaa!!!>>>>>salam

No comments: