Followers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

boring day!!!!

hai everyone...im actually right now free...and i have already finished my study in kolej matrikulasi perak(kmpk)....i thought i wanna get some job...but i feels i should spend my holiday at home because before this i do not have any chances to spend my time at home...yelah...after im finished my 2ndary school i work at kamdar for about one month..then i have to enter into national services in perlis (kem tasik meranti)...after about a month then im enter into matriculation center....you just imagine of how busy am i being a student....hahahaaha.....inow im feels so boring at home.....most of the day at home im spend for sleeping n sleeping....how "terok"am i right....k la...i want to go out....c my new pictures....daaa....salam:)

1 comment:

capuccino said...

kalau dah boring cari ler kerja...
bajak sawah ke...
ha..ha...
gud luck...