Followers

Monday, December 15, 2008

cucur kafe b2(30cent each)!!!!!!

hi every one.......thanks for visiting my blog....im actually long time do not update my blog....today i want to share with you about my life in kmpk...you know.....all goods price today are slightly increase even though the fuel price is already reduce by the government...my life in college is actually same with this condition...the price increase "helly"....huhuhuhu....recently im going to the kafe b2 in kmpk...im took 10 kuih cucor...suddenly i go to the counter to pay.....u know how much i need to pay....3 ringgit....what the hell going to happen with this country...everything is expensive...im feels very shocked u know....the matrics allowance is still same without increase or decrease...in order to save my money for the upcoming month...i will ever not to go to the kafe b2 anymore....hahahaa...thats all....tata...c u:(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

mahal ye ccucur kafe b!!!!